Feel the slow bath experience with luxury and well-being!
The Shower Cream (230 grams) has a creamy texture and a fine fragrance designed to stay on the skin for longer, with a mix of notes of pink pepper, ginger, orange blossom and dulce de leche. Its scent floods the room in a striking way, transforming the bath into an explosion of the senses!
Its formula is enriched with squalane, an ultra-moisturizing active ingredient that forms a protective barrier on the skin. It also has illuminating microparticles that stay on your skin even after showering. It also contains coconut oil, which maintains the dermis' natural hydration, shea butter, which has an antioxidant and emollient action, and beet sugar, which has an anti-inflammatory, revitalizing and purifying action.
Not tested on animals, vegan and paraben-free.
Illuminating Shower Cream:
- Creamy texture
- Illuminating microparticles
- Fragrance developed with notes of pink pepper and dulce de leche
- Formula enriched with squalane, coconut oil and shea butter
Learn about some of the active ingredients in Shower Cream:
- Squalane: squalane is a natural active ingredient known for its incredible absorption power, without leaving a greasy appearance on the skin. It also protects the skin from the action of free radicals, such as pollution, and provides a long-lasting ultra-moisturizing effect.
- Coconut oil: coconut oil is a famous natural ingredient for its ability to increase the elasticity of the skin, maintaining the natural hydration of the dermis, while also acting as an antioxidant, fighting the free radicals responsible for premature skin ageing.
- Shea butter: Shea butter strengthens the skin barrier, preventing stretch marks and premature ageing, and acts to regenerate and moisturize the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Beet sugar: restores elasticity, protects against free radicals and provides prolonged hydration. It has anti-inflammatory, revitalizing and purifying properties.
- Oily Chia Extract (Hispanic Sage): a source of omega 3, it has antioxidant and protective properties for the skin.