Lola Cosmetics drew inspiration from India for its new hair schedule line, which is innovative and more than just a hair mask.
Lola Cosmetics' Be(m)dita Ghee Papaya & Vegetal Keratin is a fruit-vegetable, organic and vegan Nourishing Butter that restores strength, resistance and manageability to the hair.
- For brittle and weak hair.
- Ideal for hair schedules
- Released for Low and No Poo
- Essential oil fragrance
- Ready-to-apply texture, no need to heat it up
- Papaya plant actives, amino acids and vegetable keratin: which remineralize and restore the hair fibre from the inside out, leaving the hair stronger and more resistant.
- Coconut Water: Rich in amino acids, it provides softness and smoothness to the hair.
What is Ghee?
In India, ghee is an everyday butter, considered sacred and celebrated as a symbol of auspiciousness, nourishment and healing. It is used in various medicinal formulations and as a massage oil. According to Ayurveda, ghee stimulates the production of Ojas, the basis of immunity and the essence of all body tissues, promoting physical and mental renewal; it increases intelligence, refines the intellect and improves memory. Ghee is burned in temples and pujas (rituals) throughout India. It is believed that "the light of a ghee flame drives away all negativity".
How to use:
Use 2 to 3 teaspoons, apply to hands, emulsify to spread and apply from length to ends, immediately after the shampoo of your choice, avoid applying directly to the roots. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove any excess. There is no need to finish with conditioner. Use weekly or when the hair reconstruction process is necessary. The amount varies according to the volume and length of your hair.