How to use:
1. Remove the excess from only one side of the brush and use the other side to enamel your nails;
2. Begin by enamelling the centre of the nails, always from the base to the tip;
3. Then, enamel one side of the nail and
4. Repeat the same procedure on the other;
5. To remove the excess with the toothpick, start on one side of the nail and continue the movement until the end of the other side, in a single stroke;
6. Move the skin a little away from the corner of the nail and with cotton wool wrapped in a toothpick, soaked in nail polish remover, clean the excess. To finish the enamelling, apply the Drying Oil or Drying Spray.
About the brand:
Risque is a leader in the nail polish segment in the country and has a history of more than half a century in the market for beauty products. The brand is a pioneer in launching trends and today is a fashion reference for millions of consumers throughout Brazil. Each year, Risque launches two nail polish collections and special editions, always according to fashion trends. In addition, the company offers a fixed colour palette and a complete line of treatment products for feet, hands and nails.