The Risque Creamy Nail Polish I'm All That Glamor is long-lasting, quick-drying and ultra-shiny. Its formula is hypoallergenic, i.e. without components that can cause allergies, and the brush provides perfect application on the nails. It guarantees pigmentation in line with all fashion trends, leaving you ready to rock. The result is very colorful nails with a long-lasting effect. It has a creamy texture that doesn't smudge, making it easy to apply to the nails and ensuring a uniform effect without ripples.
How to use:
1. Remove the excess from one side of the brush and use the other side to polish your nails;
2. Start by glazing the center of your nails, always from the base to the tip;
3. Next, glaze one side of the nail and;
4. Repeat the same procedure on the other side;
5. To remove the excess with the toothpick, start on one side of the nail and work your way down the other side in one go;
6. Pull the skin away from the edge of the nail a little and wipe off the excess with a cotton ball wrapped around a toothpick and soaked in nail polish remover. To finish the nail polish, use the Drying Oil or Drying Spray.
About the brand:
Risque is the leader in the nail polish segment in the country and has a history of more than half a century in the beauty products market. The brand is a pioneer in launching trends and today is a fashion reference for millions of consumers throughout Brazil. Each year, Risque launches two nail polish collections and special editions, always in line with fashion trends. In addition, the company offers a fixed range of colors and a complete line of treatment products for feet, hands and nails.